Popular Posts
-
Well, folks, on and back to my knitterly life. In the midst of all the chaos of preparing to move, I managed to make myself some fingerless ...
-
I had my eye out on this shawl since I started following Julie Crawford’s blog, knittedbliss. I was just looking for the right color contras...
-
First, another shout out to Julie Crawford, of http://knittedbliss.com , for her recent pattern publish in knitty . It seems like a lovely r...
-
Well, I would like to start out by saying,"Welcome to my first blog!" I spent many an hour agonizing over what I would talk about ...
-
I was slow to join the party. So I have 2 more topics so that I will have 5 topics to have covered for the 5 days of the week that have gone...
-
Blog about a pattern or project which you aspire to. Whether it happens to be because the skills needed are ones which you have not yet acqu...
-
This is the Chloe, a pattern by Alana Dakos. I am always partial to her patterns, as I think that they are clever, well-written, pretty, and...
-
I have been in and out of town for a while. A long while. Every 3 weeks. And I have been working on a shawl and making very little headway....
-
Ok, so I know that I promised more pics of me, but that has been an epic fail. It has been raining, sleeting, and where I live, there is win...
-
Well, this was the week for animals. Amphibians and reptiles. Toy animals, more specifically. Both were patterns from the Spud says! blog by...
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tanis Fiber Art Contest
Tanis fiber art is running a contest for enough fiber to make Hannah Fettig's wispy cardi. You get an additional chance if you mention your fave colorway on your blog, so here goes. I like moss because my favorite color is green. And that green would really match and enhance my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment