I had the opportunity to make a baby gift for a friend out of a light blue skein of Cascade 22 Sport Superwash. I think that it is the perfect all around yarn to make baby gifts out of. Not only is it, in theory, washable. But most baby patterns call for sport weight yarn. It comes in a variety of colors as well. The loft and twist is acceptable to work with. It is easy to work with and a dream to handle. For a baby yarn, I would give it 5 out of 5 stars.
Popular Posts
-
Well, folks, on and back to my knitterly life. In the midst of all the chaos of preparing to move, I managed to make myself some fingerless ...
-
I had my eye out on this shawl since I started following Julie Crawford’s blog, knittedbliss. I was just looking for the right color contras...
-
First, another shout out to Julie Crawford, of http://knittedbliss.com , for her recent pattern publish in knitty . It seems like a lovely r...
-
Well, I would like to start out by saying,"Welcome to my first blog!" I spent many an hour agonizing over what I would talk about ...
-
I have been in and out of town for a while. A long while. Every 3 weeks. And I have been working on a shawl and making very little headway....
-
I was slow to join the party. So I have 2 more topics so that I will have 5 topics to have covered for the 5 days of the week that have gone...
-
Blog about a pattern or project which you aspire to. Whether it happens to be because the skills needed are ones which you have not yet acqu...
-
This is the Chloe, a pattern by Alana Dakos. I am always partial to her patterns, as I think that they are clever, well-written, pretty, and...
-
I thought that I would give a brief review to The Fibre Company's Road to China Light yarn. Typically this would be done in the Wednesda...
-
It turns out that I did have one new development. I finished the Molly Beret by Alana Dakos. I made it for my friend Lindsay in the violet a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment